Last updated on 21/01/2020
Brief General Job Description
The purpose of this job is to generate revenue by managing the sales & marketing functions for the Concorde Hotel Fujairah.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to):
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any DOSM.
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all hotel employees.
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
• Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
• Communicate customer requests to management.
• Attend the sales calls as per the hotel standard.
• Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Executive on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
• Participate in Duty Manager Shifts as required.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• At least with 1 to 2 years work experience in hotel industry
• Excellent communication skills in English language
• Has UAE driving License, preferably owns a car
• Creative and thinks out of the box
• Preferably female
• Willing to work in Fujairah
• Must be in UAE and can start immediately