On behalf of our client, a multinational Management Consulting firm, we are looking for a Request for Proposal (RfP) Administrator. The Business Development team has been set up to support the leadership team in the development of commercial and technical proposal materials in response to prospective client’s requests.
As RfP Administrator, you will be supporting the Business Development team by following all client requests throughout their proposal cycle. You will be responsible for on-time delivery of all proposals entrusted to the team by identifying the leadership team to evaluate the RfP, organizing tasks effectively and engaging with different teams to procure documentation.
You will be: inspecting client proposal documents, highlighting requirements to separate technical, administrative and commercial parts, coming up with a systematic project plan to ensure client requirements are met (appropriate licenses, relevant letters, filled-in forms etc.).
• Interacting effectively with different teams to optimize information flow and scheduling process
• Organizing tasks as mini-projects and ensuring completion and accuracy as per requirements and standards
• Organizing an online library for all documents created for processed proposals
• Managing multiple tasks with conflicting priorities in a time-sensitive environment
• Understanding and managing complex reporting relationships and incorporating multiple cultures
• Interpreting rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business while adhering to the values and culture
• 0-2 years administrative support experience preferably in a professional services firm
• Knowledge of and experience in the Middle East
• Proficiency in English and Arabic written and verbal skills
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
• Organization skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness, solution-oriented attitude and high attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.