iPhone 11 pros and cons, Apple launched a trio gadget, namely the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. The launch was carried out in Cupertino, United States, on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, by presenting various new technologies.
Despite the naming changes, the iPhone 11 is the successor of the iPhone XR and not the iPhone XS. This phone has a lot in common with the iPhone XR by bringing a number of improvements. However, that effort can also be said to fail to display some of the expected upgrades and instead has one or two decreases.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the iPhone 11, the following is quoted from the Gsmarena page, Wednesday, September 11, 2019:
- Apple iPhone 11 packs Apple’s latest 7nm chipset, A13 Bionic, leaving chipsets like Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ (7nm) and Samsung Exynos 9825 (7nm).
- In terms of camera, iPhone 11 gets a new main camera, 12MP f / 2.4 ultrawide. Some people prefer to have telephoto rather than ultrawide, but most prefer telephoto.
- Apple’s Ultrawide is very close to the Samsung 12mm lens (which feels wider than other ultrawide cameras on high-end phones). There is also a new 12MP f / 2.2 selfie camera that can record 4K video and has a wider field of view.
- Apple iPhone 11 has IP68 water and dust splash certification. This means it has the ability to survive to a depth of 2 meters for 30 minutes. While the iPhone XR can only survive at a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Better battery life. Apple claims its battery life is 1 hour longer than the iPhone XR, which has been praised for its durability.
- The price of the iPhone 11 is slightly lower than its predecessor. In the United States, the 64GB base model is valued at US $ 699 (Rp 9.9 million equivalent), cheaper than the iPhone XR labeled $ 749 last year.
- Another plus, the iPhone 11 comes in a variety of color variants, namely Black, Yellow, Red, White, Green, and Purple are new, even though the color Blue is missing.
iPhone 11 Cons
- The iPhone 11 screen is 828 x 1792 px 6.1-inch LCD, the same as the iPhone XR. At a price offered, consumers should be able to have a 1440x3120px AMOLED with a refresh rate of 90Hz. Liquid Retina from the iPhone 11 and XR, obviously lags behind in 2019.
- Basic storage is 64GB. It was old-fashioned when Apple made at least 128GB of basic storage. This is not a cheap cellphone, and anyone can find a device that costs half but has more storage in its basic version.
- The model notch is two years old. This screen of the exact same size has been around since the iPhone X, which came out in September 2017. Apple has made a better Face ID and installed the notch with the best selfie camera at that time.
- In addition, the iPhone 11 still uses the Lightning connector, which is lower than USB-C in both speed and capability. Almost all cellphones today use USB-C, which is better and more universal, even Apple’s iPad Pro and Macbook itself.
- 5W charger power. The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max are equipped with 18W capable chargers, but the iPhone 11 only gets a 5W charger. Although it has a fast 18W charging support.